• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Idiots guide to mounting beadlocks

So there is a gap there...eventually the outer rim will warp enough to missallign the bolts. you might want to think about making a spacer to keep teh outer ring flatter

So just to make some sense of this BB stuff. If I have 33" TrXus tires that have a tons weights on them, you are saying that I can take off those weights and instead put around half the weight that is on there right now in BB soft pellets? I mainly use mine as a daily driver and about 20% offroad, so this will help balance the tires better when I am driving onroad?

Just curious about this before I start taking off weights and dumping BB's in my tires.

Thanks,

Chris

Double Down said:
So just to make some sense of this BB stuff. If I have 33" TrXus tires that have a tons weights on them, you are saying that I can take off those weights and instead put around half the weight that is on there right now in BB soft pellets? I mainly use mine as a daily driver and about 20% offroad, so this will help balance the tires better when I am driving onroad?

Just curious about this before I start taking off weights and dumping BB's in my tires.

Thanks,

Chris

Chris Id start by just adding the airsoft pellets first without taking the weights off a little more weight wont hurt....also do you hve beadlocks or regular rims

Double Down said:
Just regular wheels, does that make a difference or is this only for beadlocked wheels?

Chris

It does not make a difference but we do it with the beadlocks because it no longer has a front rim to put weights on....

Back