• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to see your rear....

Stukboy

NAXJA Forum User
My rear coils and 4 link single triangulated rear have seen better days. About 2 years ago I bought 4 airshocks with plans to install them. Well one thing has led to another and I never did.
This past weekend at Rausch Creek I ripped the spring retainers off the bump stops and bent the coils in back as well and the shocks. With all that the coils would fall out on extreme flex. Needless to say they are done.
So now it is back into the garage to finally install the airshocks.

What I want and hope to see are some of your pics of your mounting brackets on the axle and in the back. I am using 14" rears and 16" fronts.
My main focus now is the rear. I have a full internal cage with main tubes at the A,B,C and D pillar. I have no problem with mount points just want to see how and where you did yours.
I also plan on triangulating the lower links at the same time and most likely lengthen the lowers up to just under the t-case yoke.
Thanks in advance for any ideas I can steal and utilize in my project.
Stukboy

Here is a pic. I think:)

Here's another just because.

Last edited:
Back