• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I want to order OME 2 Inch Lift

I've got the 2" OME lift on my XJ and love the feel of it. It drives like stock.

I will be selling my 2" OME lift, shocks, TC drop, and 30.5" BFG AT's as soon as I find a buyer.

PM me if interested, or need more info.

Trashed the rear sway bar, truth be told back and forth to NacFest/capmground this past weekend didnt even really notice the disconected front/air down on the road with the OME springs. and rides better then stock and was kicking but at Rausch Creek.

You are telling me Indiana has no mud. With my lift and tires I was hung up and spinning this past weekend. I guess you only go out during a drought. I do not mean to be sarcastic, however, if it is to be used in most offroad conditions there in Indiana you would have to wait for summer to do anything offroad.

There is plenty of mud in Indiana! In fact its pretty much everywhere! I get hung up too but I don't care. I drive it every day so I don't want to go over 31's. You ever been to Redbird on trail 21 after its rained? Ask Xjosh95 you can even make it through on street tires If you try hard enough! I made it through ok. A good aggressive tire can get you through some muck no matter how big they are. It has been down a gravel road with 10 inches of snow and drifts over a foot and a half deep no issues at all. Trails in Indiana are way different than Florida BTW. We actually have Hills here and I avoid mud as much as possible! :D

Last edited:
I've got the 2" OME lift on my XJ and love the feel of it. It drives like stock.

I will be selling my 2" OME lift, shocks, TC drop, and 30.5" BFG AT's as soon as I find a buyer.

PM me if interested, or need more info.

How much for Shocks and rear leafs to 47203?

Aaron, you assume I have only wheeled in Florida. I used to drive on baldies in winter while I was attending high school and community college in the Finger Lakes Region of New York and couldn't afford gas to fill the tank. I went to university in Wisconsin and wheeled there. I now live in Florida but I'm not from Florida. I have wheeled in Europe in the mid 70s while in the Army, Canada, Mexico, Korea, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and in most of the lower 48 since 1977. I taught university in Asia for 10 years. I am now a Grandmother and I have been building this XJ with my 16 year old son. I have owned and built more vehicles then I can remember.

My sister lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana and we drive up there with our rig and hit the trails in Hoosier National Forest.

I have been near everywhere except Moab.

It's been nice getting to meet ya.

Aaron, you assume I have only wheeled in Florida. I used to drive on baldies in winter while I was attending high school and community college in the Finger Lakes Region of New York and couldn't afford gas to fill the tank. I went to university in Wisconsin and wheeled there. I now live in Florida but I'm not from Florida. I have wheeled in Europe in the mid 70s while in the Army, Canada, Mexico, Korea, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and in most of the lower 48 since 1977. I taught university in Asia for 10 years. I am now a Grandmother and I have been building this XJ with my 16 year old son. I have owned and built more vehicles then I can remember.

My sister lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana and we drive up there with our rig and hit the trails in Hoosier National Forest.

I have been near everywhere except Moab.

It's been nice getting to meet ya.

Ok didn't realize you had been so many places but i still say you can get through a lot of stuff here in Indiana and Avoiding mud is possible but doesn't always happen. I know that I drag my Diffs a lot but it doesn't stop my Jeep a majority of the time! It seems like you have far more experience offroad! On here you never know if its some fool who is talking out of the wrong end ya know. I wasn't trying to come off like an A$$ if thats the way it sounded! :cheers:

BTW Moab is on my list of places to go in the next few years!

That's okay. When I bought the XJ, I had to learn about it. All my other vehicles had been carburetored and leaf sprung. Good luck to ya. Enjoy.

That's okay. When I bought the XJ, I had to learn about it. All my other vehicles had been carburetored and leaf sprung. Good luck to ya. Enjoy.

Thanks Cher96! I have only had one vehicle that was carbuerated THANK YA JESUS(I hate carbs!)! I don't mind leafs in the rear but up front i'd rather not have them!

Back