• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i want to lift my xj an extra inch..

Longarms would give you better suspension geometry under extreme flex, yes. Drop Brackets would bolt into your existing setup without having to replace all of your suspension.. its a cheaper solution to get to nearly (but not quiet) the same goal. I guess it depends on what you have for links now. I had nice RE Superflex arms upper and lower, so going to drop brackets was a cheap and easy upgrade using the semi expensive parts I already had.

I like the drop brackets more than I like most of the longarm kits out there. I'd consider going TNT or Rock Krawler though..

thanks you have explain me a lot....

so well on friday i should get my spacers to go 1.5 inches up....

then next upgrade will be drop brackets or may be long arms...

drop brackets and rear bumper

or just long arms??

what will you get??

If I were you I'd get drop brackets and the braces to go with them (they sell them seperately, as MJ's dont use the braces where XJ's do, but the brackets the same). Do them at the same time you do your spacers, since you have to take your suspension apart to install the spacers - might as well do the drop brackets at the same time.

Seriously, they are worth their weight in sold gold. ;)

Back