• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need to solicit some help

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
So I officially have all of the axle parts (need to grab some LCA mounts from Hooligan, should be this week, I also need to remove the 44 from my old XJ) and need to assemble it all. I currently have a D30 housing with the pass side UCA mount cut off.

The things that need to be done:

1. Remove D30 LCA mounts, track bar/stabilizer mount, and sway bar brackets
2. Weld on LCA mounts, track bar bracket, sway bar brackets, Artec truss, Artec UCA mounts
3. Weld flanges on WJ knuckles
4. Remove D44 spring perches and shock mounts
5. Install TNT ubolt eliminator, shock brackets, and Iron Rock truss

I can pay, I can assist with other projects you have, I can pay in beer or good whiskey, whatever works :D. I could just pay a shop to do it but I'd rather learn how to do it all. I've done a lot of work on my old XJ and I know how to weld, I just don't have the skill level to accomplish the above tasks.

As it's the holidays and I still have a bit of work to do, I don't see this happening until January. I'm off Sundays and Mondays and can take a Saturday off if that works better for someone. I can come up to Fort Collins or down to the springs.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll figure something out!

:repair: :cheers:

Give me a call.

Tom Houston
970-391-8927

Hmmm, sounds like a tech day.

That is what I was thinking.

Sounds like we will have a tech day sometime after the first of the year.

Back