• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need to know......loooooooong

Think of this...... They out populate the Anglo Saxon population with massive breeding and because of our system of democracy out vote us, beating us at our own game, how ironic. The white man goes the way of the dinosaur. Dont confuse this with racism, this is just math.
Populate or perish !!

Wolfe said:
Populate or perish !!

I've done my part - how 'bout you?

Procreate, dammit, Procreate! :illegalprocreatingsmileys:

XJ Dreamin' said:
I've done my part - how 'bout you?

Procreate, dammit, Procreate! :illegalprocreatingsmileys:

I try, but so far I've had better luck getting more jeeps.

Lawn Cher' said:
I try, but so far I've had better luck getting more jeeps.

My simpathies to your wife. That's got to be one heck of a delivery :eek:

i'm just sick of opening up my browser to see 20 new updates daily about the war...I can't even remember what it was like when there was no war, did water sparkle more and did candy taste that much sweeter, who knows I can't remember.

I think the single most accomplishing feat any man could do for the next 60 years even over curing aids, would be to end all this war peacefully. Doubt anyone will ever step up to the plate with something so profound as a peaceful solution, but hey thats cause we are human and we are stupid no matter how much we say we aren't.

heres what I hope happens, I hope a big ole' fat meteor comes hurdling to earth and threatens the lives of every individual that lives on this sweet planet, and we have to ban together as an earth and not countries, to shoot this meteor down before it ends all life known to man. Now that could be ample use of nuclear weapons and serve a peaceful way to unite the globe as a whole.

dzolcali said:
i'm just sick of opening up my browser to see 20 new updates daily about the war...I can't even remember what it was like when there was no war, did water sparkle more and did candy taste that much sweeter, who knows I can't remember.

I think the single most accomplishing feat any man could do for the next 60 years even over curing aids, would be to end all this war peacefully. Doubt anyone will ever step up to the plate with something so profound as a peaceful solution, but hey thats cause we are human and we are stupid no matter how much we say we aren't.

heres what I hope happens, I hope a big ole' fat meteor comes hurdling to earth and threatens the lives of every individual that lives on this sweet planet, and we have to ban together as an earth and not countries, to shoot this meteor down before it ends all life known to man. Now that could be ample use of nuclear weapons and serve a peaceful way to unite the globe as a whole.

Did you actually graduate college writing like that?

I have the ultimate peaceful solution. NUKE, just look what it did for relations with the Japanese as evidence.

WTF happened to my Dr Strangelove reference?!

goodburbon said:
Did you actually graduate college writing like that?

I have the ultimate peaceful solution. NUKE, just look what it did for relations with the Japanese as evidence.

that=ignorance @ the highest possible level.

That comment was said tongue in cheek, but with an odd element of truth.

examples of ignorance

ban
1.to prohibit, forbid, or bar; interdict: to ban nuclear weapons; The dictator banned all newspapers and books that criticized his regime. 2.Archaic. a.to pronounce an ecclesiastical curse upon. b.to curse; execrate. –noun 3.the act of prohibiting by law; interdiction. 4.informal denunciation or prohibition, as by public opinion: society's ban on racial discrimination.
ample
1.fully sufficient or more than adequate for the purpose or needs; plentiful; enough: an ample supply of water; ample time to finish. 2.of sufficient or abundant measure; liberal; copious: an ample reward. 3.of adequate or more than adequate extent, size, or amount; large; spacious; roomy: ample storage space.
hurdling
verb (used with object) 7.to leap over (a hurdle, barrier, fence, etc.), as in a race. 8.to master (a difficulty, problem, etc.); overcome. 9.to construct with hurdles; enclose with hurdles. –verb (used without object) 10.to leap over a hurdle or other barrier.

Thank you for playing :D

:looser:

Oh, and just for grins, give me an example of when total annihilation of your enemies didn't result in peace.

goodburbon said:
Oh, and just for grins, give me an example of when total annihilation of your enemies didn't result in peace.

x2

I have always wondered what thousands of square miles of glass would look like.

dzolcali said:
that=ignorance @ the highest possible level.
shoot me now this gay made sense

sorry but nuking an enemy never resulted in peace...if you think that go back to school. 911 was successful in some aspects for the terrorist yet...it was more like stepping in an ant hill and stirring them up...now it's "911 never forget" if you think any of the people we nuked have forgotten your a moron.

oh with the japanese...yeah and you think they don't remember that? sure we are "at" peace for the time being...you don't know what could happen in the future. believe you me, if we got nuked and put in our proverbial "place" I promise you America would never forget and be at "peace" with the person who nuked us. Nice verbal skills too "stfu" thats cool right thur bet your Eli73 online skills are bad ass too...go jesus!

1. Jesus is not my god, you're barking up the wrong tree.
2. 60 years of peace has been nice and prosperous for both the U.S. and the Japanese.
3. You continue to ignore facts, and create your own little imaginary japanese jihad movemnet.
4. STFU was too complicated for you, allow me to simplify so that you may understand; I have clearly shown with examples that you sir were wrong and are indeed the ignorant party in the thread. You should stop trying to re-state a false arguement, and unless you can provide evidence to support your theories, sit down and shut up.

do you feel like a big man now good? like seriously are you ok dude, if you need to talk about something all jokes aside hit me up.

Back