• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need new shocks where should I buy bilsteins?

livewire

NAXJA Forum User
I need new shocks where should I buy bilsteins? I have 4.5" rubicon lift. What valving (255/70)? What length for that lift?
Thanks for any info John McHorney

Locally? I don't know. I called Ryan Brown.

I did not know ryan sold them. I will give Him a call.

When mine was having smog problems. I Just had to change the old cat and it passed with flying colors.

rustys has a really good price on them if you can deal with the service. :)

shockwarehouse.com: $105.95
rustysoffroad.com: $89.00

Paul S said:
Hey John,

I've got a couple of 12" 5125's with 255/70 valving that I wouldn't mind parting with. Let me know if you're interested.

Paul

Those may ba a little long for John ;)

I have a couple of almost new 10" travel 5150's on the rear of my jeep. They have been there about a month (not a DD). I need to get some 8" so those will be for sale real soon.

Aaron

99xjache said:
I have a couple of almost new 10" travel 5150's on the rear of my jeep. They have been there about a month (not a DD). I need to get some 8" so those will be for sale real soon.

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

What size lift you got? The 10" are too long?

How much you gonna ask for them?

Thanks!

Paul S said:
Hey John,

I've got a couple of 12" 5125's with 255/70 valving that I wouldn't mind parting with. Let me know if you're interested.

Paul
If you still have them when it comes time to measure for shocks I'll get ahold of you. I am still waiting on springs. If you find a home for them before I am ready no worries.

Back