• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I know many don't want another war BUT.....Ira needed a thread to vent in

Didn't see The Interview. That sounds like a plot though. A sequel for our CIA to implement. Rocky Mountain Oysters are for us locals.

We could convince the chinese that Muslim testicle's are a aphrodisiac then they will soon be extinct

:roflmao: Jim once again brings the ultra-phunnay! :yelclap: (signature worthy too....:thumbup:)

I'm all for removing the US and it's troops from the middle eastern issues.

What scares me is how quickly ISIS is growing and how well funded they are. I've been seeing video of them moving into cities and villages with tanks.... yeah, as in nearly a battalion's worth. No doubt much of it is our own equipment left behind and being re-purposed. Along with laser guided missiles and a seemingly endless cache of rifles and RPG / ground based rockets. Hell, how is it that we can't disrupt their social media and internet activity? They've even got TV/Internet broadcasting equipment.

What I truly don't understand is the end game for groups like Al Queda and Isis. Simply to rid the earth of infidels? A world that none of them clearly want to be a part of. Why don't they all just martyr each other and go get their 72 virgins in the other realm and leave us to rot away on this Allah forsaken planet? I mean seriously.....

I'm finding it very difficult to believe that with all the satellite technology we and other countries have currently, we can't keep a battalion of tanks and troops flying black flags under watch and send precision guided explosive ordinance right to them to snuff 'em out.

I'm all for a group effort from the US & allied forces using technology and smart bombs to keep ISIS curtailed. Troops on the ground to fight and/or maintain visible presence is just a futile exercise.

Your fears are justified as they are becoming a serious threat to the western way of life! Just pulling out of the region completely will do more harm than good. One they become a major force that we will be dealing with later instead of a weaker one now. Second those that they are killing by the bucket full will see us as hypocritical because we defend human rights when it's politically convenient. We either make a stand with human rights and defend ALL humans or loose credibility as defenders of what's morally right. Then what's left of those that needed our help hate us just as much because we stood by and did nothing....

I think ISIL will have to wait. Kim Jong Un is preparing for war with the US. :wow:

I think ISIL will have to wait. Kim Jong Un is preparing for war with the US. :wow:

Nice.... but that has been coming for a while!

He can prepare all he wants. With dwindling support from China, antiquated fighting equipment, and limited sustainability in a prolonged conflict he'll get his little ***got Katy Perry listening, margaritas drinking, daddy issues ass handed to him. There is even a good chance Russia and China would just take of them for us.

Back