• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody want to trade transmission or jeep???

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
i'm tired of having an automatic transmission. there is nothing wrong with this tranny, but i'm just tired of constantly "worrying". will the lines fail??? will the cooler fail??? will this or that or whatever fail???

i grew up with manual trannies. i've beaten the crap out of manual trannies. i've NEVER had to replace one of my manual trannies. even my wifes manual AX15 which i thought was "going bad" over 5 years ago is still working strong.

anybody wanna trade my Automatic for their manual???

i could either swap trannies at my shop, or we could trade titles if the jeeps are close enough.

for most of you it would be a trail rig. the body is wrinkled, the floors are holly, the interior is gutted. but it's been well taken care of. it's been my daily driver for the last 3 years, and has brought me home from every adventure.

SPECS:
95XJ, AW4, NP231 w/ AA SYE, D30/Chry 8.25 w/3.55 gears and welded rear. 33" tires (ran 31's up until about 3months ago when i needed the 31's for another daily driver and all i had left was 33's)

3" rough country AAL lift with 2" budget boost with shackle NOT blocks. so 5" total.
extended brake lines for 5.5" lift
currie enterprise double flex lower control arms
rough country adjustable trackbar
NO A/C. was sacrified for onboard air.

the front and rear bumpers will stay with me though. they were gifts from my wife and i like them alot.
061207_13242.jpg

061207_13232.jpg

i actually just want a manual tranny, but i figured if somebody would trade one for one, it would save the work. LOL

PS: i'm asking for trade, cuz i don't have any money. so if your offering to sell one. thanks anyways. LOL

Last edited:
Back