• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just hate my jeep

yeah... it just struck back at me... as I was knocking off slag... a hot piece bounced of my nose and right under the glasses underneath an eye.... ugh..... I should just put it out of my misery with a .44 ......

yeah... it just struck back at me... as I was knocking off slag... a hot piece bounced of my nose and right under the glasses underneath an eye.... ugh..... I should just put it out of my misery with a .44 ......

As much as that hurts (believe me , I KNOW!) you should know, your eye is the fastest healing part of your body.
Hit up a bottle of Slavitze (sp?) and hit the couch.
When you wake up, your eye will feel much better (no promises on your head though.)

I love my Jeep ;)

More miles in the last two weekends than in the whole last two years combined....not a single issue...even averaged 16mpg with over 100 miles of it in the dirt.

.!. :D .!.

As much as that hurts (believe me , I KNOW!) you should know, your eye is the fastest healing part of your body.
Hit up a bottle of Slavitze (sp?) and hit the couch.
When you wake up, your eye will feel much better (no promises on your head though.)

LOL I wanted to have straight welds so Slivovitz stayed in the cabinet though now I'm drinking a cold one and enjoying not laying on my back and trying to evade falling sparks ;)

Back