• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I Beamed Jeep build pic's

All I know is that this jeep is bad ass! I got a ride in it late friday night and it handled great out of the box. Yes there might be some minor adjustments needed, but it came together well. These pics as well as videos on here don't do its justice! Cant wait to have mine done so I can run around with him out in the dezert.

Last edited:
Another thing these "action" pics suck if you ask me and the video's are even worse but I had to give you guys something even if it sucks but in the future I would like to take a professional with us on a trip and get some good in car, jumping, woop eating, blah blah blah.

Another thing these "action" pics suck if you ask me and the video's are even worse but I had to give you guys something even if it sucks but in the future I would like to take a professional with us on a trip and get some good in car, jumping, woop eating, blah blah blah.

i'm not a pro but I've got a good camera :D

let me know man, maybe I can rally the troops and we can make a weekend out of it sometime soon. Me and the boys have been dying to get back in the dirt,I havent been out since I blew my tcase apart on the way home from Johnson Valley last august.

Holy welded metal batman.

I just joined the site cuz I've been looking for ANYONE who's done this before. I plan on putting ttb beams on my 97 soon... Any pointers? How did you go about strengthening the frame enough? Feel free to pm me or post it up on here

Well I couldn't leave well enough alone. It ran so good when I took her out last that I had to make the front shock mounts stronger. There not done but here's a sneak peak.
izzyscamera004.jpg

Last edited:
Back