• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HUGE thanks to xcm and yamadevil!

its the steering its binding up on. the TRE at the pitman is maxed out before it gets anywhere near the full droop of those shocks. gotta go over the knuckle.

Wow Mike, it seems like just a few weeks ago that thing was just a bare shell...........................oh wait, it was!!!:doh:

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

they're capped off for now the hoops are supported with legs that go down in the rear as well as the front. should be fine to drive out to the fest and back I won't be beating on it.

DSCF3317.jpg

Looks great! If it were me and I was gonna wheel it before the cage is finished, I would probably atleast add another cross bar at the front of the engine (closer to where the shock are mounted). It will probably hold, but I know its hard to hold back sometimes once you hit the dirt!:D

Looks great! If it were me and I was gonna wheel it before the cage is finished, I would probably atleast add another cross bar at the front of the engine (closer to where the shock are mounted). It will probably hold, but I know its hard to hold back sometimes once you hit the dirt!:D

I am slightly worried about the twisting force that could be applied on the center of that rear cross bar, but it should be fine for now. It will all be tied into a front bumper soon anyway.

Awesome... totally awesome :D

Makes me want to keep mine and start cutting things.

It took everything I had to make the first cut, I thought to myself "if this doesn't work out... I'm screwed." not really any turning back once you cut out the coil spring buckets lol.

hack it up!

Back