• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HP30 and 8.25

blitzkrieg28

NAXJA Forum User
I swapped my axles on my 98 so i have a hp30 and a chrysler 8.25 that im looking to get out of here.

50 bucks per axle.

The 30 will not have steering and will require new calipers, pads and rotors. I might be pulling the shafts on it, havent fully decided yet. It just got new passenger side ball joints last year, less than 200 miles on em. I dont drive my rig much.

The 8.25 needs new drum brakes, good candidate for a disc conversion or jump on the web and get all the components for the drums for under 50, i just did my 8.8 drums, all new components including wheel cylinders for 62 bucks.

Both axles were in my jeep and worked fine, i upgraded to another members 30 and 8.8. Gearing is 3.07, they came out of a 98 2 door with approx 157k. I have a new rear pinion seal for the 8.25 as well.

Get these for cheap to build or whatever, if they are not gone by the weekend they will be going to the local auto salvage as im sick of using my rig as storage for them.

steering can be included with the 30 for 50 bucks.

it will be an iro hd tie rod, new ends with stock draglink.
also have a new draglink ill throw in with new clamp and tre.

Back