• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How's this for a j/y find?!

96XJ_4.0

NAXJA Forum User
15.50$ total. Brand new.

How:?

Well Im guessing by the for sale paint written on the back window someone tried to put new shocks on to help the sale...
...and judging from the red paint on the motor and heads, and writing on fenders that stated " motor and heads not for sale", that it was a cash for clunkers trade In...

(btw: how rare are the overhead fiberglass speakers in the rear?)

So I'm lucky I got there first.
2d78711e.jpg

d21b99af.jpg

69bc3036.jpg

And I don't care if my jeep is pristine. I wanted a jeep...i wanted the mud!
dd280583.jpg

Now I got some cleaning to do...

nice find.

what j/y?

The pick a part off 6th st. In San bernardino had a 98 xj with RE 5-5.5 lift on it when I went there last week end. I took the back leafs a set off rock rails and a front bumper with a winch mount. All for $102.00 (it was half off day) ftw!!!

damn i need some long ca's like 18 eye to eye for lower and 17 or so for upper and some new leafs and the rock rails lol

hit up the one off 6th steet. All the front lift was still there. I had my gf with me and she wanted to go. So I was like whatever it well make someone else happy.

Back