• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How To Point Out A XJer

XJoshua

NAXJA Forum User
Ohh yes its time for a game. Well not a game but some e-fun.

Objective: Give a few periods on how to point out a XJer in public or undercover.

Examples: Only guy at the junk yard who can find at least 5 cherokees in 5 seconds.

Positive Thinking: Doesnt have to be funny, but its always a plus.

--------------------

Only person out in a snow storm doing donuts at the local King Soopers parking lot.

One who looks at every XJ in the parking lot thats located between where they've parked theirs and the store they're going into.

....guilty

XJoshua said:
Objective: Give a few periods on how to point out a XJer in public or undercover.

If someone's driving an XJ or MJ, that's usually a sure sign :D

OK, OK. They're looking under every XJ and MJ in the junkyard for a D44.

casm said:
If someone's driving an XJ or MJ, that's usually a sure sign :D

OK, OK. They're looking under every XJ and MJ in the junkyard for a D44.

Did that and found myself one. The girl in the yard didnt know what to charge me for it so she said I could have it for $10.

waves at other XJ owners even when there not in their XJ.

Only a person with no life would start a thread like this. (does that work?)

99XJSPORT06 said:
One who looks at every XJ in the parking lot thats located between where they've parked theirs and the store they're going into.

....guilty

Add to that: And manages to casually look to see what axles the vehciles are equipped with.

Ted Young said:
Looks like they're going to barf when the see a stock XJ.

That is not true at all. A true XJ person respects their very good capabilities even when stock.

I'll add one more, although it's more of a 4.0 Jeep person than just XJ person;

He/She can tell a 4.0 is driving by outside without looking and also correctly identify a 4.0 by the sound of it starting, again without looking.

GSequoia said:
Add to that: And manages to casually look to see what axles the vehciles are equipped with.

He/She can tell a 4.0 is driving by outside without looking and also correctly identify a 4.0 by the sound of it starting, again without looking.

haha, guilty of both.

knows more about the mall crawler's xj than the owner does

deesiexj said:
knows more about the mall crawler's xj than the owner does

LOL- par for the course.....

....can describe to you in a 500 word essay as to why they chose their tire package better than the local tire shops

Hoboken Hobo said:
Only a person with no life would start a thread like this. (does that work?)

Only a person with no life such as yourself would take the time to flame a thread starter for starting a non-tech topic in a off-topic forum because he believes the thread starter has no life.

Back to topic no, NO MORE XXXX BLOCKING!!!

XJoshua said:
Only a person with no life such as yourself would take the time to flame a thread starter for starting a non-tech topic in a off-topic forum because he believes the thread starter has no life.

Back to topic no, NO MORE XXXX BLOCKING!!!

Piss off kid. It was your game. You asked for responses, too bad if you came across one you did not like. :dunce:

GSequoia said:

That is not true at all. A true XJ person respects their very good capabilities even when stock.

I'll add one more, although it's more of a 4.0 Jeep person than just XJ person;

Agreed on all points. The 4.0 does have a unique sound....

RyanM said:
guy who'd stop for a fellow jeeper if broke down, if he has time!

Definitely.....hate to see a fellow Jeeper on the side of the road...

even my wife recognizes my XJ from a block away.

You might be an XJer if you always shake your head when a h2 drives by

Back