• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How To? Bumpstops

had prothanes in my old xj sold them to my buddy for his xj but due to his taller lift we just bolted a hockey puck underneath and it didnt affect their overall quality

heres the front you can kind of see the prothanes took a piece of small exhuast tubing and welded flat plate to it on top cause it was getting stuck on oe bumpstops...and here is how i did the rear (all on my buddies xj)

Crawler here too. Welded DOM to a plate and stuck it inside the prothane. Kept the stock upper bumpstop. Probably needed to weld a small tube to the bottom too cuz the prothane just bounced around inside the coil when going fast.

Before they went in and I just had stock upper bumps and a block of HDPE bolted in. Those sucked on hard drops.

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find hockey pucks here in My town I've been to every store, only places I found were basically amazon.

Took me a long time to find some too. I think I found a bag at Sports Authority or something. Then I lost them in storage and found them after I sold my Jeep lol..

Back