• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How did you find NAXJA?

johnlv6 said:
I was just reading the membership form/FAQ a half-hour ago....I think i'll wait on it now:).

sok

I'll reup for no reason whatsoever.

I'll go Supersayen NAXJA member on that azz!

Can I go blonde instead of red B.O.D.?

The Lord God Almighty came to me in the form of a burning Dana 44 with detroit locker and said " Thou shalt seek out that which hath knowledge of thy mighty XJ, and it shalt be known as NAXJA"

I found it through a link on the ComancheClub forums. I know, I'm not a member yet, but as soon as I can my name will be in red also! The absolute latest will be sept. when I get a financial aid check, but if the job hunt goes well it'll be much sooner!

Pat

Mopar Chat/Jeeps! Was talking to a "list member" and he kept mentioning NAXJA so thought id pop over and have a look at what all this NAXJA talk was about! party1:

Then showed the wifey and she said:"Look at those pics, their a bunch of freaking lunatics!" So I joined! :)

Last edited:
I took my (former) XJ out "wheelin" and the 4wd wasn't working, barely got out. I didn't know jack about axles and whatnot, but I found NAXJA on an internet search and was quickly informed that the vacuum disco had probably just come loose, which was correct. That was about 5 years ago, on the old board.

Back