• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How big for 39.5" Irocs

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheap had 3" and stuffed the 36s :lecture:

watch your mouth captain. you have to have more than 5 post to flame...friggin noobs

It doesn't matter how much lift you've got, If you want the tires to move upwards, they're going to run into sheetmetal unless you chop the hell out of them. I've got 4.5" of lift and 36 without any problems. I can fit 38s. I want to go to 39.5 or 42" IROKs and I will lift it a couple more inches, and move the rear back about 4 inches to give me more clearance behind the door jam.

If you want to flex, the wheel opening more so dictates the tire size than the amount of lift.

Captain Tenille said:
Dumas...
2.5 year old thread...
Congrats on your tires...
You owe us all some bandwidth....

kiss my ass fawkstick...sorry i have more of a life than which leads me to the fact that i don't have time to read every inch of thread...which may include the date it was put up...so before you run your XXXX holster, why don't you check shit at the door numbnuts...i'm pretty sure i forgot more about xj's than you know dipshit...i'm done...late

*run and hide under my bed and peek out from the bedskirt waiting anxiously*

mod away!

Time for a time out.

old_man said:
Time for a time out.

didnt close the thread yet!!!!

he ha!

note:
CheepXJ has an xj on 36's with a 3" lift and an MJ on 33's at stock height...

i rub 33's on 5.5" lift with no fender trimming at ride height...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back