• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How bad is your 'hood?

I guess I won't consider my neighborhood bad anymore. Sheep farm next door and on the other side is a B&B owned by the nicest couple you could ever meet. Across the 25000 car-a-day street is a crazy retired lawyer. He's given up on us, but shakes his fist at anyone who comes to close to his place. Across the street is all waterfront, we have pretty nice views of trees in ths summer, but water in the winter. No sidewalk on our side so we never have any foot traffic. Anyone coming into our driveway is easily visible, so noone does. No breakins yet (knock on wood). I grew up in Alberta where I was always the worst neighbor on the street...
:D

I live in a rich neighborhood and I am the only person in 1 mile that listens to metal and works on cars willingly. 10 min away is Redwood City, lots of gangs and shit like that. The damn Bay Area is full of gang violence, ghettoesness, and murders and rapes.

Back