• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hot Springs Menu - Chia and Company

Re: Hot Springs Menu

iluv83vettes said:
i can't buy booze but i will pay for some

If you can't buy it because you're underage, then you're NOT getting any from us. Sorry.

That said, I'm bringing Jack and Crown, and probably some Ziegenbocks.

1986XJIan said:
What time is breakfast? Some of us don't get up early....not me mind you, but I am brining my girlfiend and she's been known to sleep in. :shhh:

We'll bring cups, some potato salad, and tenderloin (but we need to know how much).
We'll probably want about 5 lbs total so 1 lb from you should be good.

Last edited:

Kendrik said:
If you can't buy it because you're underage, then you're NOT getting any from us. Sorry.

That said, I'm bringing Jack and Crown, and probably some Ziegenbocks.
Weak!

Ramsey said:

Only people who are actually making it to the event are allowed to call weak on me. :)

BTW, which part?

About the underage part. A certain somebody hooked me up when I was underage at hot springs. Granted I don't think the party knew until afterwards.

Oh and I have a medical condition preventing me from making it. :D

a. that was not an event
b. I didn't know you were underage I thought you were just too lazy to go to the store.
c. We won't supply alcohol to underage people.
d. We are not babysitting adults nor are we checking I.D.s.

But it was still a good time was it not?

This blows, any idea approximately when the next official run is gonna be? Say septemberish?

Ok I will post all that I got later this week but I am thinking I will cover the Hot dog buns, Shredded Cheese and paper towels. I will also be bringing my cooler.

I bought most of the stuff we were missing last night, so we should be good to go, now. I also picked up a folding table as well.

Back