• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hot springs Labor day

stayed at the rodeway inn last weekend, its nothing special but was only about 60$ a night, wont find anything else much cheaper. Good luck to those camping, it was hotter there than here.

At the base of the park, where u check in, is pretty much the main area if we're going to meet up. Going to be alot of people their, so need to find an exact place/time if so...not that the BIG grp of xj's wont give it away!!!

Right. You have the most unique XJ in the group so I think gathering near your rig would make the most sense. The park gates technically open at 9 am every morning. So I am thinking at about 8:30 Friday and Saturday morning we should gather informally so that any newcomers Saturday won't be lost. We should also probably designate a contact person (cell service is sketchy there) and PM the number to members coming to meet us so they can find us if we are out on the trails.

I would like to go, I can leave thursday or friday...it looks to be about a 5 hour drive for me from Fort Worth. If anyone else is going from my area let me know. Is the camping pretty good there? I would prefer to tent camp.

There is alot of space for tent camping in/around Hot Springs.

I wish I knew who invented the sawzall, its does magical things to a rig. I used mine to put 40's on a 79 K5 with only 4" of lift.

They are highly advised. Check the Vendors forum and check our sponsors. Kendrik and I are using JCR stage 2 rock rails and I have a set of Rockratz rocker guards. I recommend the JCR.

Yes it would be a good idea to get some. The last time I was at the park, one of my friends that I wheel with smashed his pinch seam while on "The Gorge". It didn't destroy his rocker, but it bent the seam over. He has sliders now.

Yeah I was "that friend" lol. I run 4.5" and 33's and that was the first time I ever did that. I would really recommend them tho. I'll be there at around 8:30am.

Kevin

crazyray said:
Several members of Bayou Jeepers out of Shreveport are going .......look us up
Wow didnt know you were on here...too bad, I did like this place.

:D

Back