• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like 2 aswell

Thanks for reminding us. :D

Seriously though, we're checking with a vendor right now. Hopefully once we get the details from them, we'll be ready to start taking orders.

I was kinda excited up to this pointHasta

Hey can I get one of these ive been meaning to contact you. It will help next time i show up to a M&G someone will know who i am. I would want a green XL.

Thanks let me know

Last edited:
we are setting up some different back end stuff. There will be group buy shortly, so don't spend your money.

Sorry for the delays guys. We could just pick a vendor and all pay 45 bucks a hoodie. Just hold tight, this should be handled within the next week, and we will start taking orders.

Not acceptable Dave I want it now and it must me this color. :) Just let me know who i pay and when.

Thanks Jason

Not acceptable Dave I want it now and it must me this color. :) Just let me know who i pay and when.

You tell him! No g:moon:y colors for me Black is good

Back on topic....I want a Hoody :rattle:

That's somewhere in the range of 13 hoodies to order thus far. If your looking to save us money I REALLY appreciate it, but if it comes down to it I will gladly pay 37 bucks for mine if we cant find anyone to do them cheaper by the middle of March.

I am hoping to have it finished and start a group this week. Its close. We have found several companies, I would like to get us a partner to work with on apparel for the NWC. Price is important, I don't belive the majority of the NWC would really appreciate paying 37 bucks for a hoodie.

I understand the urgency, I am sorry it has taken this long.

This thread started over a year ago .. is the government running this program? I'm about to spend my hoody cheese on fresh gear oil.

This thread started over a year ago .. is the government running this program? I'm about to spend my hoody cheese on fresh gear oil.

There have been several group buys throughout the year ( well last year). Lots of happy hoodies out there.

Be patient, we are in the final stages of getting a new vendor lined up to get the best product at the best price. Our goal is to have it buttoned down by early next week:wave1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back