• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOODIES Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't belive the majority of the NWC would really appreciate paying 37 bucks for a hoodie.

Well it looks like to me people are waiting in line to buy one if not two or three.:roflmao:So my guess is that we are willing but finding a cheaper price is always nice and appreciated.

I will be in for two once all is settled. Thanks for finding the chapter the best deal as far as the pricing goes. there are plenty of other parts I could spend my money on

Glue-N-Tape let me find out who our club buys our hoodies from. I think we only pay 20 bucks for them with graphics front and rear just like the Naxja ones. Might fast track this if we can get them to do Naxja's for that price or even close to it.

EDIT: I just put an Email in to our clubs president to see who we used for out hoodies. I will get back when they email me in return.

Last edited:
We already have a vendor chosen.

We have a few minor details to smooth out still and then we'll be ready to start taking orders.

GlueNTape is out of the country for work, so I would say look for a new thread at the beginning of next week.

GlueNTape is out of the country for work, so I would say look for a new thread at the beginning of next week.

Is he the one setting this all up, and the only one that can take care of it for us? Just curious.

speeking of stickers how dose one go about getting a nwc branding for my jeep?

go on a trail and brush up against a rock:gee:

I will be back in the US next week. I don't have consistent internet while traveling. So lets kick it off next week.

Get your money together! and be ready!

I will be back in the US next week. I don't have consistent internet while traveling. So lets kick it off next week.

Get your money together! and be ready!

Sounds like a plan!! Have a safe trip!

Bump as a reminder :wave1:

I got a pile of shiny new dimes here ...
canstock2475551.png

He just returned to the states guys give the guy a break. I want one just as bad as you guys do. I think he just returned yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back