• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hoodie and shirt design

RedJeep2.0

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
We would like for you guys to come up with a few images you guys want to see on the back of some (maybe even the front) shirts and hoodies.

Winter is coming so maybe something to do with that?

Even some sayings.

It can be one or two color like we have been doing or it can be 10 colors.

I'll get a pic of what our screen print guy can do just to show you guys what kinda stuff we can get done if we want.

So fire up that photoshop and post want you got.

Don't worry about making it perfect we have an awesome guy printing for us and he can fix most anything.

Also! Thanksgiving is coming up, we would like to do a "turkey day run" hoodie and we need an image for that to.

Also! Thanksgiving is coming up, we would like to do a "turkey day run" hoodie and we need an image for that to.

Believe it or not, this will be the NWC's 10th consecutive year. I think it would be cool to do a limited edition hoodie for it. This pic (2011) stuck out as a good candidate for a design. Use the Jeep as the main piece, and add in some trees to the background?

IMG_0285.jpg

Then for the large back graphic, we'll have Rod. :D
IMG_0299.jpg

I'll keep looking for some other good logo candidates for another NWC swag graphic.

If we are going for worst pic possible I think someone got a good shot of my ass crack at Nw fest.
We could photo-shop in an XJ crawling "the crack." :eek:

I don't know how well a snow graphic would work. Seems like a lot of white would over power the rest of the image. I say lets try it though, or at least get the screen printer's opinion.

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

CED9807C-2C78-4481-90F0-5481B53211AC-6486-000007A83925FB1A.jpg

I don't really care so much about the graphic specifically, can we get something that says NWC, or maybe do like we have discussed before where it's a long sleeve with 'northwest chapter' up one side?

I think something like that would be cool

I'm not saying text only. I just meant I don't really care what the graphic is as long as it's an xj

WkLYwcc.png

Just something I put together real fast.
Sorry, but for me no. To much color diffusion. I like it all, except the graphic overlay. Plus, look at clothing. Anything with a real style pic always seems so homie died funeralesque. Use a design to bring positive attention to the chapter, and something unseen. Do a zip up hoodie, that when you zip all the way over your head, the eye holes are a square jeep light, and shoulders are tires. Something original and unseen, make people talk.

Back