• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Run after Christmas - Sat 12/29

And us stuck working on our heeps. We are going for my birthday on the 19th, gotta get my frame plated up and my steering back together. Hydro assist is going in this weekend.

It was pretty sloppy out there today but still had good fun. We had 7 rigs out there today and only ran into a few other people. Apologies for the crummy cell phone pics. All pics located at: http://s196.beta.photobucket.com/user/wickedtl/library/Hollister Dec 2012

My buddy Rob fixing a snapped shaft that he busted in the V-notch at the base of Truck Hill (that thing was way rutted-out):
IMAG0273_zps055d1207.jpg

Lou (#S194) on the new obstacle course:
IMAG0274_zps8d134dfc.jpg

Tim (knucklehead 61)on the new obstacle course:
IMAG0276_zpsc85a95ab.jpg

IMAG0282_zpscddcde17.jpg

IMAG0286_zps29dc4df3.jpg

IMAG0288_zpsc846f926.jpg

Looked like fun guys! Tim, I'm pretty sure I have a spare tail light for you sitting around my shop if you want it.

cool. i can abuse, i mean, use it!

Normally when i go down to hollister i go thru that revien, but i havent ever seen it that bad. There would have been no way for me to have attemptted it. But hey at least you guys all had a mud run. Ive gone three seperate times and there was zero mud. Hopefully there is some snow for my snow run next month out in nevada.

Anyone else have their tires turn blue after wheeling at Hollister? All 4 of my Goodyear MTR Kevlar tires have turned a weird smurf blue tint. It's not on the tread probably because it wore off, but it is on every other surface of tall 4 tires.

IMAG0293_zpsc6fdc747.jpg

Never noticed it on mine.

Back