• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Hills 2-5-05

cjohnson

NAXJA Forum User
I already posted this on the unofficial runs section, but if anyone's interested I'm going to Hollister tomorrow and I'd love to meet anyone who'll be around. We'll probably get there around 10am and I'll be driving a green 96 2door XJ with TJ flares. Hope to see you there!

cjohnson said:
I already posted this on the unofficial runs section, but if anyone's interested I'm going to Hollister tomorrow and I'd love to meet anyone who'll be around. We'll probably get there around 10am and I'll be driving a green 96 2door XJ with TJ flares. Hope to see you there!

Too bad it was so short of notice. My Jeep is out of commission right now but I go to Hollister quite a few times a year. I will be setting up a Hollister run most likely in late March. The run will be open to everyone who wants to come, member or not. Keep an eye out for the thread.

Back