• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hiya

SafariJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all, not too active on here but moving to TN soon (from VA) so just looking to get connected with folks in that area. Looks like a lot of good times and good wheeling not to far from there so I'm excited about it. Hope to meet some of you soon.

Moving to Johnson City.

I have been doing a little research and it does seem like there are a bunch of good places. Still trying to figure out what's closed and what's not. Found some resources that appear to be updated as recently as Dec 15, but I'll ask more questions when I get down there and actually ready to make a trip.

Welcome! There are some private places in Western NC and lots of places near Nashville too. Of course there is Winrock too. Too Bad Callantee is closed. that place was awesome!

He's pretty close to Harlan too.

Who needs Harlan when you have a computer and can web-wheel!!!!

With as many parks as I have within 3 hours of my house I can't really be jealous of the proximity to Harlan!

Rub it in you JERK! :kissyou:

hahaha you guys are awesome. yeah, i have seen Harlan and a few other things are within a couple hours which is awesome. Pull it out to 3-4 hours and wow. Definitely looking forward to the move. Also in JC I will be 10 min from several hiking trails and a national forest, so even without hardcore wheeling there will be a lot to explore. Hopin to see you folks around there.

Here's my rig, FWIW.

12642500_10100358054607751_8782098252960703311_n.jpg

IMG_20160130_092414_zpsalaolid9.jpg

11182090_10100262832279061_4861784605342795339_n.jpg

Build Sheet

Back