• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

high steer kit suggestions

redneckguy0404

NAXJA Forum User
i picked up a 93 a while back and have been fighting the front end everyday since, whomever i got it from got creative and built his own steering, not for the better though. any of ya'll have any suggestions on this, so far i like the looks of the one offered by rocky road. thanks for the help

umm dont use rocky road. they make that shit from scratch, they arent even real tie rods. plus their quality is terrible, so definitly dont leave your steering to chance on that one. maybe if it was like a bumper or somehting. anyway, for $325 (decent price, not cheap but a great kit) you can get a cross over kit by JCR. Its OTK or UTK, whichever you prefer. if you get OTK setup though you will have to fabricate/modify/weld like 3 or 4 things. OTK and UTK versions cost the same

is the rusty OTK kit trustworthy, lately ove been hearing about their quality going dowhill

Back