• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi there

RaceToLive

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanted to say hello.

Always wanted a jeep and I finally talked my wife into letting me get one.

Just picked up a 1999 sport 2 door a few weeks ago. It has a bit of rust on the rockers and 248000miles but I LOVE it.

I'm his site has already proved invaluable to me while working out a few of the bugs. I've even got some 2x6 steel tube to replace my rockers with once I get back from deer hunting (one of the many ideas I got here). Can't wait to see what this thing will turn into someday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. I hope it wasn't too difficult to convince your wife to let you get an xj. Because the purchase is the cheap part haha.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Haha. She hated the idea, but it was only $900. She told me I can't spend any more money on it, good thing the rockers and bumpers will all be welded up from my "scrap steel" I have laying around at work

Welcome. Just tell the wife it either jeep parts or black tar heroine.... maybe both.

chase that dragon son!

Cheese is good.

Welcome

Cheeseman-OUT!

Get your calendar and save the 3rd and 4th of March, 2017!

Come to Winterfest in Attica, IN!

Even if the XJ isn't ready, we can find you a seat.

mac 'worth the drive' gyvr

Get your calendar and save the 3rd and 4th of March, 2017!

Come to Winterfest in Attica, IN!

Even if the XJ isn't ready, we can find you a seat.

mac 'worth the drive' gyvr

I'll have to look into it. Winter is ice racing season for me and the first weekend in March is usually a really big end of the season race.

Back