• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi Lift mounting points????

60" mounted to roof cross rails.

DSC04675.jpg

redkling said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnzaJeep
I have mine under the back seat; I just took the foot off, separated the ratchet portion from the ladder and it fits perfectly.

My last Jeep I had it mounted to the front bumper and the 1st time I went to use it was rusted and inoperable; I had to disassemble and rebuild it and decided to never put it outside again.

If you could please post some picks asap...........

I'll try to take some pics tonight when I get home and post them for you.

Could be the "quick fist". I have my CO2 tank mounted with a couple. Got them at ORW

How did you mount them to the seat back? Lag bolts?

How did you mount them to the seat back? Lag bolts?

I used metal screws. There is a thin metal plate on the back of the rear seat that you have to drill a small hole first and then put the screw in. It holds pretty tight. It has been in there for about 5 months and I have not had a problem with it coming lose.

I used metal screws. There is a thin metal plate on the back of the rear seat that you have to drill a small hole first and then put the screw in. It holds pretty tight. It has been in there for about 5 months and I have not had a problem with it coming lose.

I think if you take the seat back out of the Jeep you can unzip the cover and get to that metal plate. If so, I would use a bolt with a locknut and/or lock washer.

I think if you take the seat back out of the Jeep you can unzip the cover and get to that metal plate. If so, I would use a bolt with a locknut and/or lock washer.

yeah that's what i did for both of my amps. drilled my holes and i just use regular hardware.

slide the passenger seat forward & you can stick the 48" jack under with the foot in the rear passenger foot well. Just slide the passenger seat back & go. If you want use some wire & twist tie it down to the seat base. Also works for axle shafts.

3084183317_bba11fe7c2.jpg

the near plastic bag is the end of a rear axle shaft, the far bag is the foot of the jack. obviously not much room for an adult's legs.

m
3085021396_7087ccde59.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is on the roof rack. Drilled a hole in each crossbar, stuck bolts through with a nut on it, then slid the lift on and bolted it down with little cover plates. Very sturdy.

Back