• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HF 1 ton or 2 ton cherry picker

Yes an old thread, I have a 2 Ton model. Best thing I did was replace the std. cylinder with an Air/Hydraulic unit, talk about making it easier to use and I think I use it for more things now since I don't have to pump the handle til my elbow fails.

I have the 2T, don't have to pump massive # of times, just lift boom to near your height with your arms, then pump rest of way. The oil is pulled past check valve so you don't really need to pump it to get it all the way to full extension.

I have the 2T, don't have to pump massive # of times, just lift boom to near your height with your arms, then pump rest of way. The oil is pulled past check valve so you don't really need to pump it to get it all the way to full extension.

This is what i do.... the horrendous noise of an air over hydraulic unit would drive me crazy...

Back