• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey from missouri

isn't it excellent!! actually my email notifies me when I have a new message and I keep the site minimized on my desktop. I am quite the multitasker! I am actually changing my oil and making scrambled eggs while typing this.....

KSXJ said:
what made you decide to part the maroon. You were having engine issues right? Are you swapping over the lift and all?

The engine has a lot of blow bye for one reason, has a bad miss when its cold. The jeep it self has a lot of wiring issues that I could not figure out. yea I am taking the lift off and putting it on the silver one I also bought a set of drop bracket and lca for it as well this jeep should ride much better.Now hopefully I can get this one off of the pavement.

hey one2rce your street looks really familiar to me, where abouts are you at in K.C. I had a bud that lived off 87th st.

My bud was right off 87th and James A Reed. In your pics it looks like you are not only on the same street but have the same driveway. Most of that area looks close though. Crazy

One2rce, I live 10 blocks south of you on the Midwestern campus behind where the new Lowes is going in.

I'm a new guy too, I guess. I have been following the boards for about a year and a half but i haven't posted much until recently. I have a blue 96 Country with silver trim and a 4.5" lift on 31s.

Let me know if you want a hand changing your lift over. It goes a lot faster with two people.

Hey there! Jeef City here, not many XJ'ers around here, though.

Maverickj1 said:
One2rce, I live 10 blocks south of you on the Midwestern campus behind where the new Lowes is going in.

I'm a new guy too, I guess. I have been following the boards for about a year and a half but i haven't posted much until recently. I have a blue 96 Country with silver trim and a 4.5" lift on 31s.

Let me know if you want a hand changing your lift over. It goes a lot faster with two people.

I am waiting for it to warm up a little before I swap it over. I could always use te help though. I will send you a message before I get started.

jeff

and here is a pic of the 1988 that I am parting out
jeeplifted.jpg
[/quote]

hey was just wondering what lift/tire combo you got there?
i have 31" bfg a/t and deciding between RC 4.5" or RE 3.5"
your rig looks like a good combo to me!

thats is about a 6.5 inch lift it has 4.5 re front spring with 2 in spacers the rear has double stack springs with shackles. The tires are 32 11.5 15 but I want a set of 33 12.5 15 mts

Back