• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! MAY NEED CHAINS

Buy some and return them? You likely won't need to use them.
Not out and out trying to be a dick but this is getting silly...

Really? Did you read any of my posts here? Or maybe even just watch the news within the last 48 hours? People have been stuck on closed roads and turned around down the local mountains because they have CHP guys making everyone put chains on the vehicles, regardless if it's FWD, RWD, AWD, 4x4, 10x10 etc... they don't care about your car, either chain up or turn around. Oh, and all the places I've called around to are 'final sales on chains'

do a Little leg work. Go to teh costco web site adn see what chain set part number fits Your tire size and see if its the same as what I listed.

Not out and out trying to be a dick but this is getting silly...

Really? Did you read any of my posts here? Or maybe even just watch the news within the last 48 hours? People have been stuck on closed roads and turned around down the local mountains because they have CHP guys making everyone put chains on the vehicles, regardless if it's FWD, RWD, AWD, 4x4, 10x10 etc... they don't care about your car, either chain up or turn around. Oh, and all the places I've called around to are 'final sales on chains'

Easy, turbo! Just trying to be optimistic as you've got 24 hours to go and the rain/snow has stopped! :wave:

But, yeah, if sales are final then I guess you're outta luck there. Oh well.

\
i would just sack up and buy em...it looks like you're only option...

...this.

i have a 25% off coupon your welcome to, to Kragen. thats takes a 90$ set down to under 70. Or just go to your local post office and get a moving/change of address envelope that they keep in the lobbys, and in them are all kinds of good coupons. One is to kragen for 25% of almost Everything, minus core an gift cards.

i have a 25% off coupon your welcome to, to Kragen. thats takes a 90$ set down to under 70. Or just go to your local post office and get a moving/change of address envelope that they keep in the lobbys, and in them are all kinds of good coupons. One is to kragen for 25% of almost Everything, minus core an gift cards.

cool, didn't know that. thanks.

FYI, as long as you have M/S rated tires, you don't need chains on 18 or 38 anymore. Road conditions have been updated.

Back