• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP HELP

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am now in need of new shocks for my back door on my xj. One broke today and came down on my head. Am ok, but the one shock is just not gonna be strong enough to hold up the door.

Please help!!!

Go redneck and use some visegrips on the shock shaft.

NAPA is the way to go my friend. I need some for my hood but im too lazy.

So are these shocks pretty standard?

You can walk into pretty much any auto parts store, and get them off the shelf. I think I paid like $40 for two new ones for my ride.

Its not really a part you would want to get used. its not worth the time or the money.

bought them, they are in my backseat, however the jeep is in the shop once again, this time i hear a knockin in my engine

sorrry to thread jack, but anyone else notice that girl scout cookies taste like crap this year?

Havent had em this year, all I eat is the thin mints, and I freeze them

sorrry to thread jack, but anyone else notice that girl scout cookies taste like crap this year?

Why do you bitch this to the entire world?! Nobody cares!:banghead:

Well, i've got one comment on this thread about it, a few comments on the off topic thread, about 14 comments on my facebook post about it. Apparently they do care!

And i bitch to the entire world because i wait a full 12 months before i can eat them again, and they taste like cardboard.....I'm pissed!

/rant
/off-topic thread jack

ok seriously back on topic since i did start the topic in the first place

DOOD....BADASS VIDEO. That was funny as hell. Wow. Awesome.

Back