• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello

laredo polnad

NAXJA Forum User
Hello everybody. I'am new person on this forum and I want welcome you heartily. I Live in Poland, I have XJ 4.0 90 yera and will find here new information about this car. Sorry for my english :cheers:

No worries, bro. We don't care where you're from, if you've got an XJ you are welcome. Don't worry about your english, it's better than some that speak it as their first language.

How much does gas cost a gallon in Poland? Or do I mean how much is petrol per liter?

welcome buddy

dont be afraid, most of the guys on here dont bite [hard...]

read the stickies [the main threads] and dont be afraid to use the search function, it helps alot -and there is a plethora of information out there [in here..whichever]

Travis

ok... I tell you how much cost it in poland. I check it now and one dolar cost 2.78 zł. My XJ takes ~13 l/100km. 1 l gas cost 4.30 zł (1,54$)=55.90zł(20.10$). 1 galon US = 3,78 litra 1galon in poland = 5.84$
Like you see Jeep isn't in poland ecenomic car. Many of Jeep's users have LPG instalation when want reduce cost travel.
Here I want find information about modification suspension. You have nice XJ's and I think i find something. It's a pity, price of parts in Europe isn't small and this is a problem. Pozdrawiam was

laredo polnad said:
ok... I tell you how much cost it in poland. I check it now and one dolar cost 2.78 zł. My XJ takes ~13 l/100km. 1 l gas cost 4.30 zł (1,54$)=55.90zł(20.10$). 1 galon US = 3,78 litra 1galon in poland = 5.84$
Like you see Jeep isn't in poland ecenomic car. Many of Jeep's users have LPG instalation when want reduce cost travel.
Here I want find information about modification suspension. You have nice XJ's and I think i find something. It's a pity, price of parts in Europe isn't small and this is a problem. Pozdrawiam was

As far as your jeep upgrade cost consideration you can use a lot of junkyard parts to upgrade and lift your Jeep. Leaf springs are simple to add leafs to and you can use different coil springs or spacers for the front. Grand cherrokes have good coils and controll arms that may help you. You can also get great tires in europe that are not approved for USA use. We pay almost half of what you pay for gas but by the time we lift them, put on big tires and add heavy bumpers ,winches and skid plates ect. It cuts the gas milage way down.

laredo polnad said:
Are u sure about Grand Cherokee ?? Home system I make 4" lift and I need new longer parts. In Poland you not find jukeyard with XJ, it's rather impossible.I want make Cherokke for off road tourism. I don't ride like you or yours friend on rocks, I ride in mud, sand forests ...you know.
Did you here about it ?? http://www.brzesko.ws/_brzesko/documents/temat/rozrywka/huculland/mm_kw_2006.asp
or... http://www.wyprawa4x4.com.pl/index.php?cms=9&kat=47

Cool photos anyway! You will have to use the search feature of this website to find what grand cherokee parts will fit your rig. Most of the steering I belive is heaver duty along with the lower control arms can be made to fit. Not sure about the coils but I think they are stiffer and give you a couple of inches. A lot of us overpaid Americans just buy all new stuff when we build one up and throw away and replace the stuff we buy and don't like. There is a satifying ring that comes from the dumpster when you heave in crap you don't like and a sense of power that comes from wiping out your credit card and ordering the next new part. Yep we are spoiled, fat, arrogant ,overpaid, over sexed, Americans but we love Jeeping and working on Jeeps so we are truly brothers.

Cool pics. Though I didn't see your XJ.

Anyway, you can learn a lot here without too difficult of a search. The "sticky" threads in the tech section will give you most of the basics. It all depends on how far you want to go.

I'd like to repeat (or remind you of) what I've heard since I got into this Jeepin' hobby: "If you're gonna build it, build it once. Plan ahead and save your money for the parts. Just save yourself the grief of tearing the rig apart again and again."

Back