• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello From NC

G.T.C.

NAXJA Forum User
Hey y’all. Thought I’d step in and introduce myself. I’m new around here but have had an XJ for quite a while. I’m hoping to get to know some of y’all and learn a little on the way, maybe even pass on some knowledge. Like I said, I figured I’d step in and say hello. If y’all have any questions for me feel free to ask.

Hello! Welcome! Hopefully you were spared from Hurricane Florence. Any pics of your rig?

Where in NC? Yes what's the xj look like!!!????

Howdy! Welcome aboard. Time to start saving vacation and coin to join everyone in Harlan KY next July for the Crawl!

I guess I could’ve been a little more specific than just NC. I’m from Statesville, born and raised. And yes I was spared from all the wrath of Florence we didn’t get. As far as a pic of my XJ:
21B01CEE-DAB9-4785-B0C9-A73942522EFA.jpg
This is Debbie. I call her Debbie because she might not be the prettiest thing but she gets the job done. Kind of like when the bar is closing and see “Debbie” sitting in the corner and think to yourself “She sure ain’t purdy but I don’t wanna go home alone. I reckon she’ll do.” She’s my Debbie.

Hi there G.T.C.
Welcome my fellow brother nice to meet you!
Debbie sounds like a blast of time.

98xjStacee and myself have known each other for quite awhile now. He’s actually my wife’s cousin but I’ve known him longer than I’ve known my wife. Never mind him or us. We’ve been told that we’re ”stupid and childish”, by my wife, when we’re together.

Last edited:
👍🏻👍🏻 G.T.C legit saved my life. That’s my dude

Sounds like fun to me. I'm hoping to hit up URE in November or December. Maybe we can get together.

Ghost, G.T.C. And myself have been talking about a trip there for the last couple months we wanted to make a run before it closed for the year. We could deff try to get up and wheel

Back