• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello (code edit) Thanks, and a comment. (code test done)

Re: Hello ChuckD Thanks, and a comment.

ChuckD said:
Is this about me? :huh:

I don't know anything about East Texas, I was stuck in west Texas last summer. I can't really report on what was great about it other than the NAXJA members in the area were top notch.

Sorry Chuck, I thought you were in East Texas. Yer still one of my favorites though. :)

Re: Hello 5-90 Thanks, and a comment.

5-90 said:
Wow. I go away to run errands for an hour or so and this is what happens?

I honestly wish I could help, but my travels are more on I-40 and I-80, back and forth between SJC and IND. Last time I went farther East than that I was in a hurry to make the round trip, and I haven't been stationed down there since 1990 (Biloxi AFB) so I'm sure most of what I might have lingering about is a little dated...

If you find anything good, do let me know! I just might have to come up with enough excuses to take some time off and have a "pointless" road trip - just drive around and see what's what.

Oh - while you're away, am I authorised to use "wall-to-wall counselling" in your place?

Have fun - especially if you're not travelling with kids...

:cheers:

5-90

Thanks bud, I knew I could count on you. Wall to wall it is... in the confines of the rules. ;)

Re: Hello gourdoster Thanks, and a comment.

I used to drive truck best place new braunfils truck stop. I plan on moving to bay city will know more then. c.j.o.

Re: Hello TRNDRVR Thanks, and a comment.

TRNDRVR said:
I have no clue as to what or why I'm getting dragged into this, but good luck. :dunno:

You know I love you Dan. Thanks for the good luck.
Glenn

Re: Hello [username] Thanks, and a comment.

Thank you for asking Glenn.

I made sweet love to a pair of universal joints this afternoon, drained & refilled a transfer case, and dumped a quart of algaecide into my fetid cement pond.

Glenn said:
Thanks bud, I knew I could count on you. Wall to wall it is... in the confines of the rules. ;)

Of course! AFI 22-102. Want a copy? It should be similar to Army FM 22-102, except for some small changes in wording...

5-90

Re: Hello bj-666 Thanks, and a comment.

Captain Ron said:
Left. :D

--ron

Thanks! I had it confused, and almost wanted to turn right for some reason.

Re: Hello Glenn Thanks, and a comment.

ROOK1 said:
Glenn,

You are the master, or a really big geek with too much time. Either way this is pretty cool.

ROOK1

Thanks, I think. :)

Re: Hello TC Thanks, and a comment.

Thanks for the warm fuzzy and the understanding.

I thought about that presidential library in Arkansas. However, I have already seen trailer homes before.... and that is exactly what it is modled after. That boy did not fall far from the tree eh? :)

Glenn

TC said:
Thanks for the compliment Glenn, I've also considered you as one of the better people around here (we both know who the lowly rif-raf are). I'm glad to see that you can let bygones be bygones as well. As far as me being the brightest one here (what the hell do you mean ONE OF?), I've always tried to dumb down my comments so that the dim bulbs we have to put up on this board can try to follow along. I'm afraid I can't be of much help to you in the areas you mentioned, I've not been to those parts since I was a child of about ten or so. I do remember San Antonio as being nice though. How about a side trip to Arkansas? I believe they have a Presidential Library that you would LOVE!....just a thought.
Have a marvelous trip! TC

I can hear the head scratching from my house, how 'bout you? :D

Re: Hello Captain Ron Thanks, and a comment.

Captain Ron said:
Wow.

My thread is really popular. :D

--ron

It is all about you! You #1 here

Re: Hello Geepfreak Thanks, and a comment.

Geepfreak said:
Wholly Hell boys.

I leave for a few hours, and this is what I have to come back too?

Glenn, have a safe and wonderful trip and take your time, no hurry to get back right?

Thanks. Hopefully safe... and no hurry to get back. :)

Re: Hello old_man Thanks, and a comment.

Thanks Tom. I am googling directions to said place now. :)

old_man said:

Re: Hello gourdoster Thanks, and a comment.

gourdoster said:
I used to drive truck best place new braunfils truck stop. I plan on moving to bay city will know more then. c.j.o.

Cool.

Can you move soon, as I leave tomorrow. Thanks.

5-90 said:
Of course! AFI 22-102. Want a copy? It should be similar to Army FM 22-102, except for some small changes in wording...

5-90

Either works. If you wanna treat em like ladies, use AFI. :)

Re: Hello Glenn Thanks, and a comment.

Sounds painful Don :dunno:
woody said:
Thank you for asking Glenn.

I made sweet love to a pair of universal joints this afternoon, drained & refilled a transfer case, and dumped a quart of algaecide into my fetid cement pond.

Re: Hello XJLaredo Thanks, and a comment.

I read this thread at work and thought WTF, then my internet crashed. It took me 15 min on my drive home to figure it out.:roflmao: :roflmao: .

AWSOME....

and i've never been there before. Sorry.

Back