• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella 500 @ Amazon for 29.99

Does anyone know if that coupon actually works? It doesnt say 4wheel parts on it.... Im confused, but if it works im eager to use it, i need a new tow strap!!!

I went last week, i got a trail map book, it worked great. It was a good christmas for me i would tell the person what i wanted, where to get it, then i would hand them the 25 dollar coupon so they could save some money :D

There is another tread on the 4wp coupon in the off topic section somewhere, i can find it

Edit- http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=976767&highlight=coupon

Last edited:
Damn I was just thinkin earlier today I shoulda ordered two sets. I was just tellin a friend about it and about to send him the link when I saw the price doubled...

Oh well...one is still good :)

Same here. After seeing/reading everyones reaction, I was thinking the same thing....should have picked up a second set.

Well, it happen. I'll continue to look for good deals.

I did find this one on a CB Radio. At least I think it's a good deal, don't know much about them yet. Looking to buy one before hitting the trails.

http://www.unidendirect.com/cart.cfm?item=B-PRO510XL

$29.99 and free shipping till 12-31-08.

I went from researching JK shocks to making my own TC Drop to driving lights and now CB radio. This will never end.

I ordered mine from his Amazon link the Saturday after Christmas and just have got them this past Thursday. I know there was New Years in between..but it still seems a bit slow to me.

Regardless, they look great....haven't got them set up yet though.

I ordered mine from his Amazon link the Saturday after Christmas and just have got them this past Thursday. I know there was New Years in between..but it still seems a bit slow to me.

Regardless, they look great....haven't got them set up yet though.

I got an email today with my UPS tracking number, should here by friday.

This past holiday really seemed to screw shipping up, some things got here super quick and others took forever. I ordered one thing on the 2nd of december and got it just the other day. *shrug* :gee:

Back