• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heeelp me!!!

Hotdogman

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody now what this means.
Hunter__s+Green.JPG

What is so Special whith this car????????

From some old Jeep documents I gathered about 10 years ago...

Jeep Cherokee Hunter's Green

1993 Limited Edition European model, only 40 produced.

Features:

Dark Green Metallic Paint #PG5
Bush Bar
Removable Leather Game net for Bush Bar
Metal Tail Light Grilles
Aluminum Mag Rims, Body Color
30" Goodyear M+S Tires
Electric Mirrors
Tan Leather Interior
Walnut dash and door panels
Electric seats
Gun rack above rear bench seat
Front, T-case & Gas Tank Skidplates
Six speaker stereo cassette player
Air Conditioning
Tow Hooks
External Spare Tire Carrier
Upcountry suspension package
Tow package
High Output 4.0 Inline Six

Edit: If you have one of these babies, that's pretty freakin sweet. I say restore it!
:D

Also, I just found a web page with more information, although its in French, but at least it has photos...

http://aebergon.club.fr/page_Jeep_Cherokee_Hunters_Green_93.htm

I wonder if you can order the gun rack. :dunno: :looney: JIM.

If you deleted the game carrier, you could order a warn winch as an option. JIM.

It means if you push that small plastic button all the way to the left the air coming in will feel colder, or "LOW" temperature (Celcius or Kelvin).

:D :D

This is when the Jeep was original......
Jeep.JPG

And this is now.........
PC040012.JPG

1988 JEEP cherokee and it´s darkred .The VIN-code is :1JEMT785EJT224714

Reading back what I had typed out earlier, I realized that I neglected to mention that this was a Dealer-optioned package, not a factory offering.

The Hunter's Green package was available only on 1993 Cherokees as a dealer step-up package distributed in Europe. They were based on the Cherokee Limited package with the addition of a few aftermarket toys. I can't find it now, but I think they were dealt from Belgium.

Stuff I know is right is the fact that they were only made in 1993 and they only came in one colour, Hunter Green. They had the identifying markings on the dash and also on a number plate affixed to the radiator reinforcement under the hood. The plate was a brass plate with the edition number (from 1-40) and the term "Hunter's Green" embossed in it.

So hotdogman, yours can't be a Hunter's Green, since its not green and is a 1988. The only thing I can come up with to explain it is that your jeep has the inner fascia and dash components from a 1993 Hunter's Green jeep swapped in...

THANK you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beej said:
Reading back what I had typed out earlier, I realized that I neglected to mention that this was a Dealer-optioned package, not a factory offering.

The Hunter's Green package was available only on 1993 Cherokees as a dealer step-up package distributed in Europe. They were based on the Cherokee Limited package with the addition of a few aftermarket toys. I can't find it now, but I think they were dealt from Belgium.

Stuff I know is right is the fact that they were only made in 1993 and they only came in one colour, Hunter Green. They had the identifying markings on the dash and also on a number plate affixed to the radiator reinforcement under the hood. The plate was a brass plate with the edition number (from 1-40) and the term "Hunter's Green" embossed in it.

So hotdogman, yours can't be a Hunter's Green, since its not green and is a 1988. The only thing I can come up with to explain it is that your jeep has the inner fascia and dash components from a 1993 Hunter's Green jeep swapped in...
From my heart "thank you for telling me in a´strate way" iám not good with the english.iám to old for this.i was realy curios.You now wath i mean. right!!!!!!
But still iám having á lot of fun driving a modifead XJ...................

Last edited:
All it really means is that you have to use new sawz-all blades when you chop it instead of old ones

Hotdogman said:
This is when the Jeep was original......
Jeep.JPG

is that decal on the rear drivers side door a hotdog wearing a baseball cap wrapped in a bun?

did that cherokee tow a hot dog cart in its previous life? maybe used for business?

POSXJGuy said:
is that decal on the rear drivers side door a hotdog wearing a baseball cap wrapped in a bun?

did that cherokee tow a hot dog cart in its previous life? maybe used for business?

Used in a low-budget adult film knock-off series called "bangjeep"?

That logotype is mine , i´am selling hotdogs, and this is my "store"?
it says "When hotdog taste like best ":
Firmans+logotyp1_doc.jpg

P1010044.JPG

P4150016.JPG

Last edited:
Back