• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heads up, Half off at Ecology this weekend

5150xj

NAXJA Member # 1215
Ecology Auto Parts is proud to announce their HALF OFF SALE! Saturday, August 7th and Sunday, August 8th 2010. Two days to save, 50% off all parts* at Ecology locations through out Southern California.

Check our website (www.ecoparts.com), for a complete listing of our locations and hours of operation.

Don't forget to bring your tools and save BIG! That’s the Ecology Way!

Ecology Auto Parts Inc., where the customer is #1

“The Original Serve Yourself Wrecking Yard”

We look forward to serving you.

1-800-444-5865

*Offer excludes big diesel truck parts at our Santa Fe Springs location and pre-pulled parts. 50% off offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Free admission coupons or 2 for 1 coupons are NOT valid on sale days. All prices are plus sales tax. Core charges apply on select items. Valid In California Only

Has anyone seen any 98 and up xjs at the Anaheim pick ur part? On ball and beach?

and for you i.e. people.. pick-a-parts 50% sale is aug 21st and 22nd

I am going to be going to the anaheim pyp tomorrow i will look hit me up 714 three 6six 77 two six

peace
ted

Cool thanks Ted I'll be there early Saturday morning. What time u gonna be there tomorrow so I can call you?

morning, I had a pully going out on me for a while now, and have just been to broke to fix it, well this morning I got in to go to work, and the belt was starting to come apart. Not exactly sure what time. But you can call me early, I might go back saturday too i might want to get more stuff. call me any time tomorrow after 8

morning, I had a pully going out on me for a while now, and have just been to broke to fix it, well this morning I got in to go to work, and the belt was starting to come apart. Not exactly sure what time. But you can call me early, I might go back saturday too i might want to get more stuff. call me any time tomorrow after 8
cool cool thanks ted, ill give u a call

At S.F.S. Ecology

Just got back from scouting out Santa Fe Springs Ecology.

Not very exciting, but I spotted a couple of factory hitches and an early ('84 ~ '96) rear skid hanging by a couple of bolts on one side and a loose nut strip on the other.
Didn't see any Dana 44's or tow hooks, Comanches or Waggies

I'm casually looking for an AX-15 out of a 2 w.d. 6 cyl. to replace my whining AX-5 in the '96.

Back