• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50% off sale this weekend at all pick n pulls. Time to junkyard dive

12bravo

NAXJA Forum User
Time for a junk yard run!!!

50% off all parts pulled from yard from Friday -sunday.

Today, Thursday is 50%off for pick n pull members.

I will be working(slaving away) Friday -sunday at the San Jose south yard, if you want to stop by.

Also there is a 1988 Comanche coming in for sale as a complete runner to buy. It is grey, 2wd, 198k miles, auto with column shift,
I haven't got the space for it now, but id like to see it go to a naxja member.

I will notify when ready.

I need a WJ tcase skid, front output yokes and front CV DS from a 01+ WJ since the 2000 have a weird front shaft setup...

What are they asking for the mj?

I can get them to sell it at minimum, so like 900 +/-

Use the row52.com to search for vehicles. You can get email blasts when a car hits a yard.

I dont know about wjs in there but,
We have a 92 Xj in there. It has 139k miles on the odometer in the yard. Transfer case is gone, it had a 242 in it. Came in last week.

If anyone finds an XJ with a maroon/oxblood interior, I still want a drivers side belt buckle receiver with good plastic, drivers seat or both front seats in good condition, and now I need a chrome gutter trim, drivers side. Wagoneer badge or two.

If anyone sees a WJ tcase skid + bolts and has time to grab it, let me know. I might try a real quick run on some of the PNPs around sacto to see if I can snag one...

Blondejon, did you grab a skid yet? And do you need a gas skid? I'm headed down to stockton this morning with the wife to pull the mj 44 and can take a look at the WJs there

Blondejon, did you grab a skid yet? And do you need a gas skid? I'm headed down to stockton this morning with the wife to pull the mj 44 and can take a look at the WJs there

I did not , if you see a WJ t case skid lemme know and ill pay you for it. I have some sort of metal w gas skid on my WJ but its not super beefy at all. zj is 93-98, wj is 99-04.

Back