• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count & vehicle count

Im hoping we can get an accurate head count for dinner preparations...post up if you haven't already.

Thx!

If I do come out, I'd be leaving before dinner. So don't count me.

I'm definite; looks like my daughters will NOT be going. I'm checking with a couple friends that have expressed interest in going, and will post up if they decide to come.

Hey, my daughters are great! And they'd kick the sh!t out of anyone that bothered them, and I'd stomp on the remains =). But yeah, at 17 & 15 they're getting pretty close to being considered fair game. And I'd hate to have to get blood & guts on my shoes.

Oh, and if Tom West shows up, he'll pay for dinner there; he's subject to the whims of another friend, I think. And I'm still working on getting Susan & Terry to show up. Sigh.

cool beans. I'm bringing Sam and my buddy Eric. I couldn't source a gas tank skid and now there's not enough time left to get one to custom fit it over the welded on hitch so it looks like I'll be relegated to easier trails where I don't risk busting my tank open :(

7-10 adults are coming from Bakersfield, not counting me.

My Dad is also coming, so one more.

So far its looking like 75 people or so. This is the number we'll be shooting to feed. So if you havent posted up or prepaid your dinner, better post up before tomorrow at 5PM if you want to eat.

bring your daughter duh this is a family event. camping is great for kids

1 Adult
1 Rig

Yeah, this is the epic GoatFest--Goatman isn't running it, and Mikedashg, Kevin3151, and Markw are not going. But we're going to be there, and it will be awesome! party1:

Back