• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD vs. rusty's shackle relocation

Alright so I'm probably most 100% getting HD then. Not exactly a budget lift but I do have a question that pertains to it, I have 1-3/4 coil spacers coming on I already have some gmc shackles(bb=1-1/2 lift) now reading the comments, if I left the stock shackle on, the only way to get 1-1/2 lift is to have the shackle vertical.... Which is a no go so would using my gmc give me if angled properly, give the same lift? Or should I just swap the shackles and Jolson to my relocator till I go bigger?

You are worried about too little lift?
put them on with the long shackles, and see how it sits.

No lol I'm worried about getting too much lift. I'm shooting for 1-1/2 inches but I wanted to get the relocator as a investment for later when I do a larger lift also. Hence why I'm curious if adding the gmc shackle and the relocator will over shoot the 1-1/2 lift lol

Thank you for your interest. I hope you decided on a product that fit your needs.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1082386&highlight=froelich

might want to read that before doing business there.

There's a reason we have a feedback forum.

I didn't realize that this thread was around since I haven't been on NAXJA. Too busy checking the other 5 Forums I belong to. I did add a response to this thread with a current update if anyone was interested.

Thank you if you took the time to read my response and if anyone has any more questions, feel free to email me and ask.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Kris Froehlich

Back