• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

bling-01.jpg

Is that............bluballer?

I would buy that red cherokee, sell the rims and tires to a ricer, rip the billet out of the grille and put stock back in, rip the bumper modkit off and burn it, put a stock bumper on it, and daily drive it.

It actually looks pretty nice other than that goofy crap. Shaved door handles aren't my thing really, but they don't look BAD.

That last one remindes me. I saw a old ass boxy lookin Dodge dakota go down the road the other day with what looked like a Toyota Camry front end on it...

There's also a 70s model 4 door full size chevrolet in town with the same grille as that ZJ. It's mounted about as well.

I believe that is a stock Street Comanche front bumper... very few made.

I wish I lived within a reasonable distance of that yard, that bed would already be on my comanche.

seen this mj at the junkyard
I can't believe you didn't snag those parts. You could-have made a tidy sum of cash reselling them.

Keep you warm during those cold Russian winters. Not only that, but she looks like she could pack her weight in moose meat.
I think seal meat's the culprit here.

Back