• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey guys! New to NAXJA!

weightsnwheels

NAXJA Forum User
Hello Sierra Chapter! my name is patrick and im new here to NAXJA. im 19 residing in Fresno. i go to fresno state and am in the middle of building my 96 xj. ive only been wheeling since june but ive definately got the wheeling bug. itd be great to get to know some local guys, maybe go on a day trip sometime soon!

cheers,
Patrick

welcome, you're in a good spot to wheel. If you need a hand with anything or feel like a day trip let me know. where was that pic taken?

srmitchell: theres a bunch of local trails around here, i havent done many (just bald mountain and strawberry), but im getting around to it! thanks about the jeep. always a work in progress. i need new control arms asap, and my track bar is getting replaced as soon as the new one comes in.

thanks monster. are you from fresno? theres a rig i see driving around alot like yours. im always down for a day trip or talking trucks. that pic was taken at bald mountain. off of brewer swamp

Welcome Patrick. You are in a great spot for some wheelin. We might be having a Sierra Chapter Snow run in January so keep your eyes open for a post.

If not, well see you next summer or maybe at Hollister before then.

Late,
Mark

well it works out that i get jeep parts for my bday, so it gets gifts too, its a win win.
she's getting a little creakier and rustier then i am though, kinda sad

Welcome, and your grille is on upside down.

Welcome.

Just east of Fresno, at the top of the 4 lanes, is some of the best wheeling in the sierra chapter.

ha well that would explain a few things. now i feel like an ass. thanks for the pm to save the embarassment!
Hey, someone pointed it out when I first got on here. So you are not the only one.

Welcome from the Silver state (NV). AKA the state that has no fender laws!

I live really close to Pismo, if you ever want to come out to the dunes.

my buddies and i make a bunch of random pismo trips from fresno. next time we do ill pm you

im trying to make it to hollister at the end of the month. will you be there?

good deal. i want some control arm drop brackets before i go. the angle of the short arm is too step and its pulling my axle towards the cab. no bueno. but if i cant get them in time then ill be riding passenger in my buddys 98. its white, full width with a front leaf conversion. keep an eye out

Back