• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Have You Seen an Uglier Bumper?!?!

He'll end up with this if he tries to do rock rails and quarter panel armor:
rigiddumptruck44343.jpg

"I swear there is an XJ somewhere in there"

one small flaw there buddy ;) your from CA and "joe" is from texas... graduated in 97... so with that being said its safe to assume your 30ish? :wave1:
... I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

looks like he stole a bike rack from in front of the public library and welded it on

looks like he stole a bike rack from in front of the public library and welded it on

I really thought for a second that it was for mounting something on the front of it. Like fishing poles or a bike or something similiar...Then i just realized it serves no purpose.:doh:

But he built it himself!

they look like jerry can holders, in the worst possible location...
i REALLY do not understand those kind of wrangler people... the ones who put all the BS on their jeep, but run street tires... i just dont get it..

they look like jerry can holders, in the worst possible location...
i REALLY do not understand those kind of wrangler people... the ones who put all the BS on their jeep, but run street tires... i just dont get it..

MALL CRAWLER! :D

You're a dick, you know that? I know you're jealous that my Jeep is newer and cooler than yours, but don't hate on the JCR lol.

Sooooo about that money you owe me for my old tow hooks? :D

You're a dick, you know that? I know you're jealous that my Jeep is newer and cooler than yours, but don't hate on the JCR lol.

Sooooo about that money you owe me for my old tow hooks? :D

Get him Tim! I wish my bumpers were here! :(

I like the JCR fronts, they are minimalistic, but I think they look nice.

Not even in the same league as the first XJs bumper I posted. Not even close.

Back