• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hard to find parts & knowledge.

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
CCV grommets and elbows, steering box adapters, all kinds of parts, supposedly really hard to get and almost impossible to get if you are asking the parts jockey at you local stealership can be had.

Lou's Jeep Sales & Service in Geneva, Illinois is a great source and Ted the parts guy has been shuffling Jeep parts for 35 years. He knows his stuff. They also do phone orders and will ship anywhere. The place isn't a dealer but a Jeep repair shop and used sales. They have been in biz for 50 years as well.

Told Ted what I had, and unlike the Jeep dealer, ignored the OEM parts list for my year (93) and told me to order MY engine parts from the 95 catalog. Parts are all a perfect fit. This is the place Chicago area dealers call when they cant find a part.

Just giving them a plug as I feel they deserve it in today's marketplace as well as helping out my brother XJ'rs.

Lou's Jeep Sales & Service
602 E. State - Route 38
Geneva, IL 60134
630-232-2860 or 630-232-4016
Ted Richoz
Parts Manager

Back