• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Mexican trucking day

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
and the loss of several thousand more blue collar jobs, thanks W... we needed that. Now the illegals will have their own interstate transport system.
Whoops, thats tomorrow, got my days mixed up..

Ilegals and what else. I've got a buddy who was, until recently, shift Sgt. at the local DPS (State Trooper) station. He says they confiscate more drugs per year off of I-45 and I-35 than any other goverment agency, state or federal - including the Coast Gaurd. I don't know if he's whistlin' Dixie out his a$$, but I can't think of any reason to doubt him.

XJ Dreamin' said:
Ilegals and what else. I've got a buddy who was, until recently, shift Sgt. at the local DPS (State Trooper) station. He says they confiscate more drugs per year off of I-45 and I-35 than any other goverment agency, state or federal - including the Coast Gaurd. I don't know if he's whistlin' Dixie out his a$$, but I can't think of any reason to doubt him.

I think he is full of it

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]52 tons of cocaine[/SIZE][/FONT]

0313 said:

He might have been exagerating, but as my memory returns I think I've probably misquoted him. He was more likely talking number of busts, not total quantity.

The 52 tons was an 'assist' by the DEA and it wasn't on US soil, but I'll give them credit anyway :D Besides, my DPS buddy moved on to the auto theft division a couple of years ago, so my info's out of date.

Bottom line though, to stay on topic: Buch a' chit movin' on the I-45, I-35 corridors everyday. More traffic is not what we need down here.

Back