• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy Holiday’s Sale! Gears, Bearing Kits, Lockers and Axles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a set of 4.56 for my 89 cherokee with a dana 30 front and dana 44 rear. I will also need the master install kits for both. Price shipped on everything to 91702. Thanks

would like a quote for master install kits(x2), 4.88 gears(x2), 3.73 and up carrier for front 89 waggy d44 standard rotation and rear 97 8.8. spool. precision gears preferred please. shipped to 91706. thanks and merry xmas!

Can I get a quote on 4.56's for a 2000 (D30 front, Chryco 8.25 rear), with install kits. I don't know if I need a carrier for the D30 or not. My understanding is that the 8.24 will handle up to 4.56 without carrier swap? Do need install kits...

...thanks!

can I get a quote for a 2001 dana 30, and a ford 8.8 in 4.56 instll kits too please

Thanks

John

I noticed this past summer you had the Alloy USA axle tube seals on sale for pretty cheap. Any kind of deals on those again? In the future?

ok, so here is the list of parts i need:
front HP D-30 need: 30 spline axles, arb, 4.88 gears, install kit, upper & lower ball joints, & 2 unit bearings.
rear 8.25 need: arb, 4.88 gears, install kit.
prefer timken unit bearings & perhaps moog ball joints.
thanks!

sent you a PM but I think it may have gotten lost...

quote on hp d30 4.10 gears, 3.73+ carrier, and master install kit shipped to 01602? Pretty sure the sale isn't still on, but I need the gears regardless so just give me a price and tell me how I pay the bill! :rtm:

Please quote a rear ARB for an XJ Dana 44 with 35-splines. Looking to buy in the next 2 weeks.

4.56 gears for 8.25 and install kit. Also an Arb air locker for the 8.25 as well. all to 18372. Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back