• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New vendor DMR Offroad, gears, lockers, shafts, steering and more!

ct67_72

NAXJA Forum User
We are a new vendor to NAXJA but have been around for quite some time.
We started out as a drivetrain specific company, offering gears, lockers, axle shafts, transmission parts and overhauls, installation and fabrication work.
Things have progressed and we are now proud to offer a variety of off road products at great prices.
Here are some of the products that we carry.
Yukon gear.
Nitro gear.
PSC steering
Artec.
ARB.
Aussie locker.
USA Standard.
Eaton.
Spicer.
Corbeau.
Advance Adapters.
Lifetime LED lights.
Milemarker.

Gear packages available and ship from multiple locations getting you the parts you need within days.
Instillation is available for everything we offer as well as fabrication and tube work.
As the owner, I have 15 years in the automotive industry. I have installed hundreds of gear sets, lockers and everything else you can imagine.
We not only sell the parts, but back it up with excellent technical support and the knowledge to get you what you need to make you happy the first time.
Give us a shout to get pricing on XJ gear packages and all other accessories!
Heres a couple pics of my personal XJ. I practice what I preach.
Pm us, Email us at [email protected], text me, 203-889-6426 or give me a call for pricing.
You can visit us at www.dmroffroad.com or www.facebook.com/dmrtransmission also, but message me for special NAXJA pricing before ordering from the web site!

10294514_10201994590766718_5561536275444468046_n_zpsa4866ed9.jpg gremlingraveyard037_zps7ed0cdcb.jpg

Big push on Yukon this month. Let me know what you need and what I need to do to make you a deal!

Back